Lucid is seeking a high-energy, driven hunter with knowledge of technology and a solid business to business background. This is a unique opportunity to experience a startup culture within an innovative SaaS cleantech growth company.
The ideal candidate will need to be a self-starter, ambitious, team-oriented, have strong listening skills, and commit to becoming an expert in Lucid's software, driving value for Lucid's customers and changing the industry through the democratization of energy management.
Role and Responsibilities
- Convert new customer leads to business relationships that generate a positive ROI for Lucid customers
- Cold call, pitch, scope projects, propose, negotiate, and contract with companies that own large portfolios of commercial property
- Analyze prospects' historical energy data and gain understanding of prospects' energy management practices and sustainability goals
- Clearly convey the value proposition of Lucid's technology to diverse audiences of stakeholders including: facilities managers, sustainability officers, energy engineers, architects, finance, and the C-suite through web technologies and/or in person customer visits.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce.com while creating satisfied customers.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- At least 5 years proven track record in sales
- At least 3 years B2B sales experience
- Energy management industry experience and knowledge of energy hardware and software technologies and their respective companies a plus
- Ability to develop strong relationships and account management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
- Strong pipeline management skills and forecasting
- Minimum of B.A. or B.S. undergraduate degree required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with financial modeling and calculations such as ROI, IRR, and NPV
- Experience with negotiation
- Experience in B2B enterprise sales
- Knowledge of green building, commercial building automation systems, and sub-metering technologies a plus
Compensation & Perks
- Competitive compensation package including excellent family medical, dental, and vision insurance and stock options
- Healthy, productive, world-class work environment
- Easily accessible by BART
- Company retreats and parties with your colleagues