Lucid is seeking a high-energy, driven hunter with knowledge of technology and a solid business to business background. This is a unique opportunity to experience a startup culture within an innovative SaaS cleantech growth company.
The ideal candidate will need to be a self-starter, ambitious, team-oriented, have strong listening skills, and commit to becoming an expert in Lucid's software, driving value for Lucid's customers and changing the commercial building industry through technology.
Region: U.S. East Coast (desired location in east coast)
Role and Responsibilities
- Convert new customer leads to business relationships that generate a positive ROI for Lucid customers
- Cold call, pitch, scope projects, propose, negotiate, and contract with companies that own large portfolios of commercial property
- Clearly convey the value proposition of Lucid's technology to diverse audiences of stakeholders including: facilities managers, sustainability officers, energy engineers, architects, finance, and the C-suite through web technologies and/or in person customer visits.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce.com while creating satisfied customers.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales quotas
- At least 5 years proven track record in sales
- At least 3 years B2B sales experience
- Energy, facility management, or IoT industry experience and knowledge of building technologies and their respective companies a plus
- Ability to develop strong relationships and account management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
- Strong pipeline management skills and forecasting
- Minimum of B.A. or B.S. undergraduate degree required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with financial modeling and calculations such as ROI, IRR, and NPV
- Experience with negotiation
- Experience in B2B enterprise sales
- Knowledge of green building, commercial building automation systems, and sub-metering technologies a plus
Compensation & Perks
- Competitive compensation package including excellent family medical, dental, and vision insurance and stock options
- Healthy, productive, world-class work environment
- Easily accessible by BART
- Company retreats and parties with your colleagues