Have you ever wanted to change the world? At Lucid our products are doing just that. At Lucid we build and deploy a SaaS solution for the industrial Internet. Our award winning and disruptive product suite has been helping others change the planet for years.
Today we need your help. Lucid is looking for a highly motivated Full-Stack Engineer to join our team. Our systems at Lucid process gigabytes of data daily. We format, aggregate, evaluate and deliver detailed real-time sensor data in a meaningful way to our users. Our distributed system manages B2B integrations with hundreds of disparate systems to create a cohesive view of our customers energy consumption and its environmental impact all while enabling gamification that engages the buildings occupants.
What does a Full-Stack Engineer do on a daily basis?
- Create quality code you are proud of from the environment you choose.
- Collaborate constantly with a collection of great people who are all engaged in learning and building a great system
What are we building?
- A Reporting and Analytics engine for energy data.
- A Real-time Measurement and Verification engine for analyzing energy spend.
- A Commercial implementation of IoT (Internet of Things) Controls.
- A Gamification platform for building occupant engagement.
- A Collection of reactive components for distribution into the wild.
- Interactive kiosks for education.
- Administrative tools and connectors to enable a holistic view of all energy consumption data.
How is it built?
- Your code
What is required?
- 5+ years of developing production systems
- A positive, collaborative attitude
- A willingness to work, learn, and enjoy
What could really help?
- A passion for technology and the environment
- A working knowledge of statistics and data science
Compensation & Perks
- Competitive compensation package including excellent family medical, dental, and vision insurance and stock options
- Healthy, productive, world-class work environment
- Easily accessible by BART
- A fun office environment