Lucid is looking for a highly motivated Integration Engineer to join our team. Our systems at Lucid process gigabytes of data daily. We format, aggregate, evaluate and deliver detailed real-time sensor data and billing data in a meaningful way to our users. Our distributed system manages integrations with hundreds of disparate systems to create a cohesive view of our customers energy and resource consumption and/or production to assist them in achieving their sustainability goals while exposing their financial and environmental impact. All of this while enabling gamification that engages the buildings occupants.
What does an Integration Engineer do on a daily basis?
- Assist Lucid customers in defining a holistic approach to integrations that will achieve their resource management objectives.
- Implement and commission systems with Lucid customers that realize these initiatives.
- Work with project managers in delivering the customers initiatives
- Work with our data science and engineering teams to deliver intelligent insights and solutions for Lucid customers, sales, engineering and project management groups.
- Provide technical support, data quality assurance, application support, as necessary for both new and existing customers.
What is required?
- Experience with Bacnet, Modbus and TCP/IP communication protocols
- Experience with shell programing (bash, ksh, csh)
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
What could really help?
- Niagara Certified
- JACE experience
- SCRUM experience
- A passion for technology and the environment
Compensation & Perks
- Competitive compensation package including excellent family medical, dental, and vision insurance and stock options
- Healthy, productive, world-class work environment
- Easily accessible by BART
- A fun office environment