Lucid, part of the Acuity Brands portfolio, is seeking a dynamic Marketing Campaign Manager with great technical skills and experience to join our Marketing team in Oakland, CA.
The Marketing Campaign Manager owns lead-generation efforts and is accountable for campaign performance & pipeline development. They bring together cross-organizational team members to collaborate on end-to-end, buyer-centric campaigns, building a compelling customer journey that nurtures leads through all stages, incorporating the entire marketing mix (digital, events, programmatic tactics) into their strategy. They provide campaign guidance to the regions.
- Design end to end full-funnel campaigns that meet revenue targets, by creating a compelling and seamless journey using digital, programmatic, and non-digital tactics at each stage
- Support content marketing efforts to develop content strategy, help to identify content gaps and opportunities for messaging.
- Apply buyer insights and past performance data to make decisions about the ideal tactic mix.
- Create campaign goals & objectives and campaign brief to support execution & implementation. Include nurture strategy that incorporates digital retargeting, organic and outbound.
- Ensure all routes to market are enabled (SDRs, partners, etc).
- Own SDFC campaign attribution tools and process (FullCircle & Pardot)
- Work with Ops Team to implement and execute programmatic marketing (ie, retargeting & nurture strategies)
- Project manage execution of campaigns internally with Ops Team, agencies, and vendors
- Test digital tactics in support of digital strategists
- Collect SDR feedback as input to campaign optimizations & SDR performance management
- Collaborate with cross-org team including Sales, Product, Ops, etc to track and report on performance, against targets and benchmarks, and continuously optimize campaigns.
- Provide input to QBRs