As a Sales Operations Analyst on the Sales team, you will be working cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, and other functional areas to help optimize sales activities.
The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, data-driven, and have excellent analytical skills. Creating partnerships within the company while helping serve sales and marketing will be critical success in this role. Software-as-a-service or other subscription based work experience will be beneficial.
- Identify opportunities to improvements sales and marketing business processes and generate a functional requirements document.
- Create and drive adoption of new business and system processes for operational efficiency.
- Monitor data and performance of sales and marketing activities to identify trends or issues with data quality.
- Create and manage dashboards and reports for the sales teams.
- Resolve miscellaneous issues from sales and marketing.
- Act as a liaison between Sales/Marketing and Finance
- 2 - 3 years experience in a business/system analysis role.
- High Salesforce.com aptitude (Salesforce Admin Certification preferred)
- Experience with a business intelligence tool and data visualization.
- Proficient in Excel/Google sheets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Project management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related degree.