Lucid is seeking a highly motivated Sales Operations Intern to join our world class Sales team. This is a unique opportunity to experience a startup culture within an innovative SaaS cleantech growth company.
Working from Lucid's Oakland HQ, the Sales Operations Intern will need to be a selfstarter, detail-oriented, flexible in a fast-paced work environment and committed to learning Lucid's sales & business processes.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Learn and manage the software licensing renewals process for Lucid’s smaller customer accounts
- Review upcoming expiring subscriptions; research and gather pricing & customer information to create renewal proposals
- Work with Sales Operations Manager, Account Managers, and crossfunctional teams including Finance & Marketing with ad-hoc projects
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly goals
- Currently enrolled in a BA or BS undergraduate program
- Ability to work 15-20 hours per week onsite at Lucid’s Oakland HQ through duration of internship
- Highly organized and attentive to detail (contractual documents & numbers)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Excel
- Experience with business proposals or pricing contracts
- Strong interest in SaaS business operations
- Strong interest in energy management industry