Lucid is seeking a short-term project consultant to help expand customer resources for BuildingOS, a robust data and analytics platform for commercial buildings and the people that operate them. You will be working with Lucid’s customer-facing team to edit and develop new content for the Learning and Support Hub, our customer support website. This is a great opportunity to gain experience working at the intersection of buildings and energy while contributing to a leading energy analytics company.
- Strong writing and editing abilities
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex ideas in clear, approachable language
- Interest in Lucid’s mission and vision
- Customer education experience
The ideal candidate will have
- Experience creating software instructional guides & content
- Knowledge of building systems and operations (building resource use, resource meters, utility accounts, HVAC systems, renewable energy systems etc.)
- Basic design skills
- Teaching experience
Project Duration: 100-120 hours over 1-2 months
Payment: Commensurate with experience
Please submit a resume and brief letter of interest to Courtney Condon, Project Manager, at email@example.com.