Lucid kicks off another year of record-setting resource saving via Campus Conservation Nationals (CCN)
The CCN program facilitates fun, spririted electricity reduction competitions around the world. Now in its 6th year, CCN 2017 is introducing some exciting new changes:
- The program is expanding to allow all types of organizations to join in and compete, from companies to schools to municipalities
- All participants will use Storyboards, Lucid's new occupant engagement tool, to display and share the competition progress and other sustainability information
- In order to properly support the needs of all participants, CCN 2017 will only be open to Lucid customers - but it's easier than ever to get on board
CCN empowers hundreds of thousands of people across North America to reduce their resource consumption and help mitigate the impacts of climate change. In its first 5 years, CCN participants saved over 6 million kWh, the equivalent to averting over 5 million lbs of CO2 emissions. The annual competition brings together building occupants and operators from each participating organization to host educational and fun events that have an immediate and lasting impact not only on their organization's carbon emissions, but also on their culture.
How do CCN participants track and share their electricity and water reductions?
That’s where BuildingOS and Storyboards come in. Each participating organization uses BuildingOS, the leading cloud-based building management platform, to set up and track their baseline and competition energy use. Participants use Storyboards, Lucid's new occupant engagement tool, to display and share the competition progress and other sustainability information with the public. The Storyboard displays help building occupants visualize, understand, and change their resource consumption.
Ready to join?
- If you're already a Lucid customer, register now!
- If you're not a Lucid customer yet, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll reach out to you with easy options to get started. For any organizations who want to participate but aren't Lucid customers, we're offering discounted sign-up fees to get you started.