Best Practices in Real-Time Energy Monitoring
February 21, 2017
Energy Star estimates that 30% of energy consumed by U.S. commercial buildings is wasted. Is your company wasting energy (and money)?
Lack of real-time visibility into energy use is often the culprit. Join Lucid and Buildpulse to see how real-time data can help you find opportunities to reduce waste and find significant savings. We will tackle both tactical actions, and strategic decisions, as we look at the bottom-line impact real-time energy data can provide.
During this session, we'll showcase real-world strategies for leveraging data to save. And answer top questions building managers are asking including:
- Which energy reports should I be looking for? How often?
- What information do I need to manage peak demand charges?
- How do I optimize building scheduling, and control energy use?
- Do I need alerts triggered by real-time performance?
- How much information is enough? Or too much?
Start on your journey to real-time energy monitoring - view video!