Recurring Revenue for your Energy Consulting Business
June 1, 2017
From One-Time Project to Recurring Revenue
What if, instead of relying on one-time, project-based revenue, you could establish an ongoing relationship with customers?
Leveraging today’s modern building management technology allows you to do just that by transforming ongoing building data into actionable insights that empower you to provide ongoing services and value to your clients. Retain clients over long periods of time with continuous energy efficiency and savings delivered through better visibility into building portfolio performance, automated verification of operational performance, and project performance and implementation.
Join Brenna Buckwalter, Marketing Manager at BuildPulse, alongside Ralf VonSosen, CMO of Lucid, for an actionable roadmap to making the switch to recurring revenue with analytics.
During this session, participants will learn how to:
- Establish an energy data management platform
- Use analytics to identify, prioritize, and implement meaningful projects
- Impact your client’s performance without going on-site
- Increase your consulting margins
- Create long-lasting relationships with clients