Normalize and compare performance across buildings and time periods
- Centralize real-time data streams with our energy management system across utilities, sensors, and other systems into one unified picture.
- Leverage pre-built reports and graphs, or build your own to see exactly what you need on your energy dashboard.
- Share your reports and insights easily with others through shared energy dashboards, scheduled emails, and data exports.
Find savings in scheduling, peak-demand, and drift inefficiencies
- Minimize peak demand charges by staying on top of load profile and trending analysis to eliminate offending events.
- Identify scheduling inefficiencies with heat maps, or fluctuating building energy trends with drift maps, created with real-time building information modeling data.
- Dig deep into the performance of a single building, or across your aggregated portfolio.
Eliminate surprises with trend monitoring and alerts
- Monitor for resource utilization exceptions with easy-to-read trending charts.
- Set alerts on a wide variety of building energy thresholds across all buildings and resources.
- Receive real-time and weekly email summary notifications from our building automation system in your inbox when conditions are triggered.
Conduct financial analysis for utility costs, forecasting, and project M&V
- Create accurate forecasts leveraging historical data and a forecasting engine. Eliminate the guesswork.
- Simplify measurement and verification of the financial return on energy efficiency projects with just a few simple inputs.
- Make a compelling business case with detailed ROI figures and ongoing tracking of energy management system projects over time.
BuildingOS gives us a bird’s-eye view of all expenses so we can optimize for efficiency and savings. In our first year, we were able to save $1.8 million in energy costs. For example, we use the Heat Map to fine-tune energy usage and meet our savings goal.
— Justin Owen, Energy Manager, Weber State University