Over 180 pre-built integrations to data sources
- Manual data entry and historical data upload tools allow you to easily get started with BuildingOS.
- Utility bill data for thousands of utilities are automatically imported for your convenience, along with support for smart meter data.
- Integrations for sub-metering, building automation systems, IoT, and on-site generation systems provide real-time visibility and alerts.
- Extended data types are supported, including from operations, ERP, and tenant management systems.
Data processing to normalize, analyze, and display
- Weather & occupancy normalization engines ensure your data can be compared across time periods in a meaningful way.
- Rate & tariff engines transform resource use data into financial information, providing billing cost analysis.
- Reporting engines publish complex data in elegant and configurable displays that offer insights for all stakeholders.
- Real-time analytics continuously update charts, graphs, and alerts throughout BuildingOS to ensure recency and reliability.
Enterprise-grade security and scalability
- Network and system security: Industry-standard network protocols and encrypted web services communications maintain the integrity of the system.
- Application security: Industry-standard security protocols and requirements for privacy, network security, and system protection are employed.
- Data integrity: Industry-standard firewall and intrusion detection technologies ensure that your data are secure and protected.
- Reliability and resilience: Fault-tolerant and highly available infrastructure support a system you can count on.
“We’re leveraging the real-time energy visibility, analytics, and graphing that Lucid provides to start getting a lot more use out of our energy data.”
— Joaquin Serrano, Sustainability Manager, Avery Dennison