Centralize and report across all of your critical data sets
- Real-time time series data from building systems for monitoring and analysis.
- Utility bill and other expense data for easy tracking, allocation, and forecasting.
- IoT device data for operating insights into air-quality, utilization, security, and more.
- ERP, Work Orders, Weather, and Occupancy data to provide broader insights across a portfolio.
Dynamic analysis and visualization unlocks actionable insights
- Self-configurable charting and dashboards allow users to design the reports that they need for their organization.
- Powered by a library of 25+ “cards” tailored to handle the complexities of real-time building and operations data.
- Provide building and system-level visibility to drive efficiency, detect anomalies, increase comfort, and improve quality & performance.
- Report on cost, consumption, emissions or any other core metrics across buildings, business units, spaces or tenants.
- Compatible with third party embeddable interfaces such as controls, videos, documents, spreadsheets, and services for extensibility.
Easy collaboration tools to empower your entire team and engage your stakeholders.
- The buildingOS structure allows for reporting and collaboration at all levels from Portfolio→Business unit→Building→Space→ System.
- Our library of data analytics & data visualization cards enable easy customization of analytics dashboards & KPI reports.
- Configurable views and automated report delivery drive operational visibility for key stakeholders across the company.
- Share securely via automate emails, webpages, digital signage, and export a variety of formats (PDF, Excel, Images).
“Ultimately, improving our building operations improves the value of McKesson’s portfolio. BuildingOS is a great tool to help us achieve this.”
— Mike Huaco, SVP & Global Head of Real Estate, McKesson