Centralize all your data into one complete picture
Data is one of the most valuable assets your company can have. Compiling all data on your buildings and their energy usage in an easily-digestible format is even more so.
With Lucid, our energy dashboards offer you the following features to help organize and centralize your data:
- Over 180 pre-built integrations to data sources allow you to capture data across your entire portfolio.
- Advanced data engines normalize, organize, and display data, giving you confidence in the quality of the information.
- Flexible user interfaces highlight patterns and anomalies for analysis by a wide variety of end users.
Visualize with charts, graphs, and reports
Few things tell a story as well as clear, concise images. Lucid offers reports in graphs and charts to make your efforts to monitor energy more quickly understood. That means faster implementation of energy-saving solutions, saving you money faster than ever before.
- Bring data to life with interactive and intuitive visualizations that provide value to anyone in the organization.
- A growing library of pre-built charts, graphs, and reports displays critical performance information.
- Create your own energy dashboards using our simple drag-and-drop tools to analyze and share your data in unique ways.
Organize your data for analysis and reporting
Answers to energy questions should be easy to find, understand, and compile. With Lucid, we do the heavy lifting for you so you only see what you need in order to make sense of your building data.
- Automate and centralize utility bill data collection directly from your utility. No more spreadsheets.
- Visualize trends over time, understand what is driving your costs, and verify the accuracy of your monthly bills.
- Simplify utility reporting and distribute reports across departments with shared energy dashboards and automated email delivery.
- Automate compliance reporting to Energy Star to save time and ensure the quality and completeness of the reported data.
“Ultimately, improving our building operations improves the value of McKesson’s portfolio. BuildingOS is a great tool to help us achieve this.”
— Mike Huaco, SVP & Global Head of Real Estate, McKesson