One source-of-truth across your utilities and portfolio
- Centralize real-time data streams across utilities, sensors, and other systems into one unified picture.
- Leverage pre-built reports and graphs, or build your own to see exactly what you need.
- Share your reports and insights easily with others through shared dashboards, scheduled emails, and exports.
Reduce inefficiencies such as peak demand and portfolio drift
- Minimize peak demand charges by staying on top of load profile and trending analysis to eliminate offending events.
- Identify scheduling inefficiencies with heat maps, or negative trends with drift maps, created with real-time data.
- Dig deep into the performance of a single building, or across your aggregated portfolio.
Eliminate surprises with trend monitoring and alerts
- Monitor for resource utilization exceptions with easy-to-read trending charts.
- Set alerts on a wide variety of thresholds across all buildings and resources.
BuildingOS gives us a bird’s-eye view of all expenses so we can optimize for efficiency and savings. In our first year, we were able to save $1.8 million in energy costs. For example, we use the Heat Map to fine-tune energy usage and meet our savings goal.
— Justin Owen, Energy Manager, Weber State University